Happy Easter Everyone!!
We invite you to hop on over with the kids on Saturday April 16th at 2pm for an outdoor Easter egg hunt!! The hunt will start in our parking lot.
For the adults, we will be open all weekend if you need to stop in for an Easter gift or a hostess gift on your way through Bancroft. Sales and Easter discounts will be added to the mix with some adult searches just for the fun of it!!
Need some ideas? Check out some of our favourites......
- Fraktals chocolates are always a win
- Beanstock lotions and soaps, handmade in small batches
- Roothams preserves and chutneys from Guelph make a perfect hostess gift
- Local honeys and maple syrups are sure to sweeten your Easter brunch
- Cards from Maureen Raby, photographer, as well as Hoppers water colour cards
- And of course, you can never go wrong with a candle!
Come visit us in Bancroft - The Old Tin Shed - we are easy to find at 25 Sherbourne Street North.
- Geoffrey Webber